Updates On My Life In Norway

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Going on Three Weeks

So I am now reaching the 3rd week of school here in Norway. I have started my extra classes and i have advanced art on Tuesdays, Jazz dance on Wednesdays, and I will be playing in a community Wind Band on the main island in a few weeks on Thursdays but until then i have the second half of the day free...yay!! My building had to do the entertainment for this saturday night and we made a play about a plane that is highjacked by three nuns but one turns out to be a russian spy and i play the annoying american tourist who won't stop talking about linedancing and is eventually set free by the nuns because they cant take it anymore. I am so happy I linedance and the nuns take out their machines guns and have to forcibly throw me out of the plane...its fun!!

I am making a lot of friends now, the building i am in, Tuneheimen, is the largest and all of us are becoming a big (around 30) happy family. It's fun. I also have student norwegian teachers 2 nights of the week so i am getting to know them. A couple girls i hang with have me teaching them how to speak ghetto properly...its so cute when they say it with accents. I am learning how to improvise in my music classes and it is very hard but fun. There is just 3 cellos and me for classical musicians so everyone else has done improve but we have to learn it because we have 2 group composition projects that must be completed in the next few weeks. I will try to get a recording of those projects to show you guys.

Well, I am tired of being on the computer so I'm gonna end this blog.
I love you all and miss you very much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home