Updates On My Life In Norway

Monday, October 02, 2006

Chopstick Kharma

Okay, so the concert went good, now all the other students have gone home and it is just me and Solvej, the german girl, at the school. We went grocery shopping today and will be going to Haugesund on Wednesday, staying the night at Karens in Stavanger and then seeing Stavanger on thursday. We will then be going to Bergen saturday morning, hitting the clubs with all the students from that area, spending the night at Annettes and coming home sunday morning. School starts again tuesday at 3.

On to my name....never run with chopsticks in yur mouth. I was pretending to be a walrus before the concert and someone brought up my americanness so i started saying "look! i'm an american!" in a retarded voice and running about but then i tripped and one of my chopsticks hit the wall, cutting into my inner lip. It bled for like and hour as the skin is very thin there and now is quite sore. I have no problem playing my bassoon as I dont use that part of my lip, thank heavens.

On another note, I got into Concordia for next year. I don't know if I will be going there but I go in...yay! I will be applying to a couple more american schools and some norwegian schools as well. This is very complicated because american schools do all the admissions a lot earlier than norwegian schools. In order to apply to a norwegian school, I must take the Bergen Test in January. It is a test to test my norwegian to make sure i will be able to get through school ok. Don't fret though. I still am not sure what I am gonna do so you guys don't need to start freaking about me being here for 4 more years , yet.

Well, that is about it for now.
Har det bra!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home